Thursday, November 19, 2015

THRIVE MD-8500 White Foot Massager Review


I'm going to give my THRIVE MD-8500 White Foot Massager Review because this is a newcomer to the market and I was pleased when I tried it out for a couple of weeks.  While this foot massager has similarities to others with this design, this model is coming from Japan.  And if you don't know, the Japanese basically walk everywhere every day!  So I'm sure they know a thing or two about having the need for quality foot massagers.  When I tried this out, I immediately noticed that this shouldn't just be called a foot massager because it also massages the calves and almost up to your knees depending how tall you are.  The rollers really worked my feet and legs as if there were a couple of professionals working my feet at the same time.  You will love the nice pressure this gives all at the same time.  There are a couple of different settings to get the exact massage and there is also a 10 minute timer so you don't fall asleep when it feels so good.  I personally would have preferred it to have a longer timer but I just start over again after it finishes to get my second massage at a different setting.  The THRIVE MD-8500 Foot Massager has nice heat that comes from it but I thought it was a bit localized to the bottom of my feet towards the heels but nothing to complain about.  The pockets come out for easy cleaning as some might sweat with the heat and an odor will occur if you don't wash them on a regular basis. All in all, this is a monster of a massager and I'm sure people are going to start talking about it.  Yes, there are less expensive foot massagers out there but keep in mind that this one goes almost up to your knees for a complete lower leg massage.  It's like getting two massagers in one.         

For more information on the THRIVE MD-8500 White Foot Massager, simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.