Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Osaki Foot Massager OS-K818 Review

I'm going to give you my Osaki Foot Massager OS-K818 review but I will first start off by saying that this is a little powerhouse, literally.  This massager brings a lot of pressure and has really good strength for deep massages.  So if this is your first foot massager, DON'T start off at the highest level of intensity.  You will be hurting.  Now that my warning is out of the way, this is a great foot massger that has 4 modes and 3 different levels of pressure intensity.  Since I have been in this market for quite some time now, I just head for the strongest settings with the heat.  And the heat, let me tell you that it works really good for a compact unit.  Cobining the different types of massages to include shiatsu and kneading with the heat, I get an awesome massage that puts me into another dimension while I'm using it.  You will love the combinations this has to offer.  You also get to choose between 4 different colrs for this model.  I won't write a long review about the Osaki OS-K818 but will say that it is a foot massager that would be hard to beat in this class.  And for the money, while it is just a tad on the higher side for these massagers, you won't be worrying about it when you're in lala-land. The only thing that bothered me a little was the size of the openings for the feet. I was snug but I know that some people won't be able to fit into it.  I would say this would work to a size 11 if I had to guess.  

For more information on the Osaki Foot Massager OS-K818 Review, simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.