Sunday, November 1, 2015

Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager with Switchable Heat Review


Here is my Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager with Switchable Heat review.  Let me start by saying this new model to hit the market is something else.  It packs a lot of power to take care of the most stressed out feet. It has more than a few pressure levels (5 in all) so you can get a great foot massager no matter how light or hard you like it.  Because I test so many of these foot massagers, I start of with the middle level and work my way up.  It's very satisfying for me. However, be careful not to start off too fast if you are a beginner.  More pain in the feet shouldn't mean to start off at the highest level.  I naturally like the heating function.  it is more than adequate for what I need in a nice foot massage.  Also, the foot chambers on this are large enough to accommodate bigger feet.  I would say up to a size 13 or 14 if I had to guess. Speaking of the chambers, they give nice pressure on the sides and bottoms of your feet.  I wish it had it on the top as well.  That's probably my only gripe with this model.  In the end, I was very pleased with this foot massager.  It provided a nicely pressured massage that felt like some hands were in there giving the shiatsu massage.  The price is also extremely fair when looking at similar models that are more expensive.

For more information on the Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager with Switchable Heat, simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.