Saturday, June 29, 2019

Foot Circulation Plus - Medic Foot Massager Machine Review


Here's my Foot Circulation Plus - Medic Foot Massager Machine by OSITO review.  This is not a typical foot massager however I thought it important to review this as it has many medical benefits for your feet and body.  So, for example, if you are suffering from plantar fasciitis, neuropathy or other nerve problems in your feet or body, this machine sends micro electrical pulses for  stimulation as treatment.  This machince is actually going through the FDA which many foot massagers do not.  I believe it has passed all of the premarketing tests so I think it is already approved or will be shortly as a medical device.  So what does this offer?  One of the greatest features of the Foot Circulation Plus is that it has an amazing 99 levels of intensity!  Yes, you read that right.  This is to ensure you can get the most out of it for improvement of muscle function, assisting in reducing swelling and pain, increase blood flow and help relieve the stress in your feet and legs.  They truly are wonderful but as with your regular foot massagers, don't start off at the highest levels.  Even if you have the numbness in your feet and you don't feel anything in the beginning, you need to allow your feet to get accustomed to the electrical pulses becuase your feet are receiving them.  Combined with the intensity levels, it also has another amazing feature, 25 massage modes to choose from. With just those two features together, you will always get an in-depth massage to your feet and body.  The Foot Circulation Plus also comes with two main modes for your feet and body which can be run seperately or together for that all out relaxation and body stimulation.  I liked having the full body experience since I'm on my feet all day and I do get cramps in my calves frequently that are really painful.  I hate waking up to them!  A couple of other features this machine has that I loved is that it has a timer and a nice remote that is easy to use.  I will keep this review short as there is so much more to tell you about it and I don't want to write a novel.  There are also a lot of great reviews you can read by clicking the button below for more details.  OH, one last thing.  This is an absolutely quiet machine!  Enjoy it.

For more information on the Foot Circulation Plus - Medic Foot Massager Machine OSITO, simply click the More Details button below.  It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research.  You can always take it away later.