Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Daiwa Felicity Electric Foot Massager Calf Roller Reflexology Shiatsu Acupressure Massage Review


The Daiwa Felicity Electric Foot Massager Calf Roller Reflexology Shiatsu Acupressure Massage is a genuine foot friend. The picture doesn't do justice for it as it is built strong and very well constructed.  I love that it can be used for pretty much my whole body even though my feet need the most attention.  I also love the different speeds that you get to choose from including the direction of the rollers. You can set them to go forward or backwards (reverse).  I usually do about a 20 minute massage splitting that time with forward first then backwards.This really stands out from other massagers and helps my feet get enough circulation and believe it or not, I think it actually helps me sleep better.  It's been said in other reviews that the rollers might be too hard or pointy for some feet.  If you have extra sensitive feet, you might want to consider another foot massager or wear socks while your feet get used to the massager.  However, I find that this is just right for my aching feet and for anyone else that wants a quality shiatsu foot massage, even if it is a little harder on the feet.  
For more information on the Daiwa Felicity Electric Foot Massager Calf Roller Reflexology Shiatsu Acupressure Massage, simply click the More Details button below.  It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research.  You can always take it away later.