Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Cloud Massage Foot Massage Machine w/Heat Therapy Review


Here is my Cloud Massage Foot Massage Machine w/Heat Therapy review.  I'll say that I have tried many massagers in my time and this is definitely worth every cent!  I loved the air compression and rollers that make the perfect massage each time.  One of the best features of this massager is its intensity.  It will really "hurt so good" exactly when you need it to.  However, my warning about starting off on the lowest level is a high priority with this one.  This foot and calf massager is STRONG.  I was even surprised with the power it produced.  So for beginners, you may want to consider wearing socks first on the lower setting then graduate from there.  There is also the heat function that gives ample heat to the massages but I wish it was warmer (just me).  It worked really well in combination with the rollers on the bottom of my feet.  Now let's talk about the calves.  The air compression massage that this machine gives for the calves seems superior.  It's enough to breakdown the tightness that I experience being on my feet all day long.  I have also noticed a drop in my calf muscle pulling in the middle of the night (those really suck to wake up to).  Another great feature is the shiatsu massage.  You may feel like you took a trip to Japan where it originated to get this massage.  The pressure to the right places is just amazing making it feel like you have your own shiatsu massage therapist in your home.  I can go on and on about this foot and calf massage but to be honest, I really want to get my feet and calves back in it.  There are so many more great things I can say about this but you can get more information on it by clicking below.  You'll find that it is highly rated for a reason; it works!  As one reviewer wrote, who has almost $100 a week to get a quality shiatsu massage?  This will not only do shiatsu but so much more.   

For more information on the Cloud Massage Foot Massage Machine w/Heat Therapy, simply click the More Details button below.  It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research.  You can always take it away later.