Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Yamuna Body Rolling Foot Wakers Review


Here is my Yamuna Body Rolling Foot Wakers review.  I tried these out the other day as they were recommended by a friend so I decided to have a try.  At first, I really wasn't believing in this product - two half balls with hard bumps covering them didn't seem too satisfying to me.  But I must admit that I was wrong.  From the beginning, I watched the video instruction that came with these foot wakers. I thought how can somebody use these any differently than standing on them. However, through the video, I learned the different exercises that can be done with this foot massager.  These balls "attack" the pressure points on your feet and really are strong.  If your first go with these is a bit painful, some have recommended wearing some thin/thick socks until you get accustomed to them. After following the video, you will give your feet a complete massage workout where you can actually feel a better flow of blood circulating through your feet upward.  Again, with other inexpensive foot massagers, you can buy a couple to have at home and office. They are great while watching TV or sitting at your desk.  They also make great holiday or birthday gifts. I'm considering on sending these to some friends and family this coming Christmas since I believe most of us have some sort of foot pain that needs to be relaxed.  Anyway, if you are looking for a nice set of foot wakers these are definitely a highly recommended product from me. I'm glad my friend told me about them.

Here is a great short video to see what I'm talking about.

         
For more information on the Yamuna Body Rolling Foot Wakers, simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.