Saturday, July 12, 2014

Medimassager MMF06B 11 Speed Foot Massager Review


This is the Medimassager MMF06B 11 Speed Foot Massager review. First, while this normally says it is the 2012 model in other reviews, I believe that is when it was changed and is presently current.  This is a combination package of the foot and body massager.  For the foot massager, it is simply awesome. Once you have it in place (on a rug or rubber floor mat if you have wood flooring), you just let the foot massager do its job.  It has an amazing 11 speed controls for you to choose from.  Depending on your level of aches/stresses, you will find the perfect setting for yourself.  As I'm on my feet all day long, I normally have it set on 5 and that's more than enough for me.  I use it for 20-25 minutes at night.  The benefit of these settings will be noticed after you finish your session.  My feet start to tingle in a good way with the increased circulation. This will also help those with neuropathy pain as I have found many reviewers state.  

For the body massager, I found this to be equally awesome as the foot massager. It might be a little heavy or awkward for some but I would highly recommend having someone else use this on you so you can get your back and shoulders the relief they need.  I have a sciatic nerve problem and when my wife targeted my lower back and buttocks, I felt some relief.  Unfortunately, this is a constant pain that I have and it just refuses to permanantly go away.  Also, this body massager is just that.  When someone helps you with it, it can massage away all the tension and stresses that everyone seems to have on a daily basis.  
     
I also found out that this was designed by a physical therapist.  So while this might be a little on the pricey side, just imagine how much it would cost you to go to a therapist a few times a week.  And remember that you are getting two units, not just one.    

For more information on the Medimassager MMF06B 11 Speed Foot Massager, simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.