Sunday, June 21, 2015

TheraFlow Dual Foot Wooden Massage Roller Review


Here is my quick TheraFlow Dual Foot Wooden Massage Roller review.  This foot massager is a little gem that everyone should have even if you have a regular electric foot masager at home.  I'm always amazed on how something so simple can make my feet feel so good.  It is made of wooden roolers, five on each side. Four of the roolers are shaped similar to corn on the cob but make a world of differece on my feet.  I particularly like the rear rolloers that are shped differently for that deeper massage on my heels.  If you are on your feet all day long, this will benefit you greatly.  If you are just starting out, you may need to keep a pair of socks on but with this type of massager, you can always adjust how hard you press your feet down.  Besides the rollers, I love that it is portable and can be taken from room to room without any effort at all.  So if you are looking for a great foot massage after a long day, this is a simple way to get one.  While I do test many different types of massagers and foot spas, I did end up getting two of these, one for the home and one for work.  

For more information on the TheraFlow Dual Foot Wooden Massage Roller, simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.