Monday, June 22, 2015

Carepeutic KH263 Turbo Logy Hula Disc 3D Rolling Massager Review


Here is another fast review that I'm going to give on the Carepeutic KH263 Turbo Logy Hula Disc 3D Rolling Massager.  This is a good little foot massager for those that don't need a very deep massage for their feet.  I say this because it just didn't give me enough pressure that I like.  Now I'm not saying that this is a lost cause.  It is a good quality massager that has a total of 14 rollers that will turn in a complete circle.  So that will ensure that the entire bottoms of your feet receive the stress relieving effect.  Also, it does have a heating function that I always love on foot massagers but this again, was a little on the light side for my liking.  As with many other massagers, this Careputic massager has a 15 minute timer just in case you end up snoozing in the middle.  I did like that it is only 7lbs. so carrying it from room to room was not a problem at all.  In the end, this is a good foot massager for those that don't like the intesity of most of the other foot massagers on the market.  This one does fall in line with other massagers that are under $100 and you do get what you pay for.  Just to be clear, I'm not bad-mouthing this, I just like more intensity.  This is for anyone needing a nice foot rub every few days.  

For more information on the Carepeutic KH263 Turbo Logy Hula Disc 3D Rolling Massager, simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.