Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sunpentown Healthy Swing Machine with Swivel Disc Review


Here's a nice review on the Sunpentown Healthy Swing Machine with Swivel Disc. First, I should mention that this has been around the block for more than a few years satisifying a huge amount of customers looking for relief.  The packaging of this massager is ample and is very simple to set up.  I always like a massaging unit to have a remote or easy access buttons.  With this one, it has a nice flowing back and forth motion to get the blood circulating throughout the body.  I have a yoga mat that I use for the 15-20 minutes with this swing machine.  It really relaxes me after a long day on my feet.  As mentioned in other reviews, I have a sciatica problem in my left leg and while I don't admit the pain goes away completely, I do believe there is a difference.  As with other Sunpentown foot massagers and machines, it has a nice quality in the build but is just a little on the noisy side.  It's not where it will make your neighbors wake up or anything and it might just be me or this particular unit, but I feel it is noticeable to me. Also, if you are going to use it for an extended amount of time, you may need a little padding under your ankles as there may be a little discomfort. I got adjusted to it just fine after a few days.  After reading what others have said about it, I have to agree that this is a great buy for the money. It is just over half off of where it started from making it a highly recommended buy.  So don't forget to get a quality yoga mat if you have a wood floor or thin carpeting while using this. And sorry, I never used the disc.  

For more information on the Sunpentown Healthy Swing Machine with Swivel Disc, simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.