Friday, August 29, 2014

Squeeze Reliever, The Multi-Functional "Pressure Therapy" Massager Review


This is my Squeeze Reliever, The Multi-Functional "Pressure Therapy" Massager review.  This is a new item to hit the market in 2014 and it is a really nice, affordable massager.  The Squeeze Reliever utilizes compressions to simulate hand massages to the affected areas that you are having pain. By being multi-functional, it covers your hands, wrists, elbows, calf/ankles and feet.  With its varied options for speed and vibration, it is a sure winner for anyone that suffers from bunions on there feet, areas of arthritis, the all too common carpal tennel syndrome and continuous painful and sore feet and hands.  I found that I used it primarily for my feet, but it felt great on my hands as well.  Now this is a great unit for women and guys that don't have the biggest hands or feet or other areas of pain.  The reason I say this is that the uinit might seem like it doesn't have enough power if you do have larger painful areas.  For me, it was just right.  It gave me plenty of pressure without over doing it.  It compresses nicely just like a set of hands but you won't have to worry about your husband or wife giving up on the massage they were giving you.  This keeps going.  In my opinion, the pressure therapy really works for my feet and hands/wrists.  If you are looking for a value priced massager that uses compression, this is the one for you.  Their customer support is awesome as well should you have any problems or concerns that need to be addressed.  

For more information on the Squeeze Reliever, The Multi-Functional "Pressure Therapy" Massager, simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.