Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Zyllion ZMA-10-PR Foot Massager with Heat Review



This is my Zyllion ZMA-10-PR Foot Massager with Heat (Purple) review.  First, it is nicely packaged and can withstand the delivery process.  Now, let me begin with how this can relax your feet and take the stress out of them as it did mine. Talk about having your feet get a good pampering.  There are rollers for the bottom of your feet that literally roll away your day's aches and pains.  As I read one description of this product, it is believed that there are a lot of pressure points on the bottom of the feet that help relax your entire body.  Not sure how true it is but I do feel a nice tingling sensation while getting my massage and for a short while after it is finished.  I credit this to the blood circulating around at a better rate.  Along with the rollers is a kneading of your feet that applies just enough pressure.  However, I should warn that some might think that this is a bit too much in conjunction with the rollers.  I love it for my feet.  And before I forget, this also comes with infrared heating for additional comfort.  And you don't have to worry that your feet are enclosed and the cover will get sweaty and stinky.  You just have to remove the cover and throw it in your next wash.  I love that feature as well. The Zyllion ZMA-10-PR foot massager is one of the better ones out there on the market today.  You can also customize it with its 4 pre-set programs, 3 focus programs and speeds that you determine are right for you, this is a winner.  Again, even with some of these adjustments, some people just have more sensitive feet than others.  If that is you, take a look around my site to find one that matches your feet correctly.       

For more information on the Zyllion ZMA-10-PR Foot Massager with Heat, simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.