Saturday, May 24, 2014

Infrared Wooden Foot Sauna Review


This is my Infrared Wooden Foot Sauna review which is made by Wellspring Product Inc.  This foot sauna is made of very sturdy Hemlock wood that releases a nice aroma just as advertised.  I was surprised at how fast this unit heated up. It takes less than 5 minutes to reach my desired temperature but normally around 2-3 minutes.  This unit can get up to 150 degrees (F) which is too hot for my liking.  It is very light and weighs about 11 lbs. so it is easy to move from room to room.  I, like others, use seperate bags to put on my feet before inserting them into the sauna.  This is done to keep my sweat from dripping into the unit and the bags don't take away from the over pleasure that I get.  This sauna really rejuvinats your feet and calves.  I can almost feel the blood circulating better after each use.  It advertises that it helps with arthritis and rheumatism but I can't vouch for that since I don't have these ailments.  I would recommend using this sauna about 30-60 minutes before bed.  I seem to sleep better at night after each use.  So if you are looking for a nice foot sauna that is quality built, check this one out.       

For more information on the Infrared Wooden Foot Sauna made by Wellspring Product Inc., simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.