Saturday, July 6, 2019

UT ULTRATECH Foot & Calf Leg Shiatsu Massager Machine with Heat Review


Here is my quick Foot & Calf Leg Shiatsu Massager Machine with Heat by UT ULTRATECH review.  This is another very simple massager that gets right to the point.  It will massage your feet and calves with 3 different levels of intesity.  The intesities are the same for your feet or calves; slow, mid and fast.  Starting with the my feet, this foot massager really impressed me.  The strength was spot on and didn't seem to be overbearing to me on each setting.  I think it was just right.  So I don't think may people will find a problem with the 3 level of intensities even if you are a beginner.  As always, start slow.  For my calves, I found the massage to be the same as with my feet.  It was a very good massage.  The only thing for the calf part, if you have larger calves, it might be a tight fit and the massage might become uncomfortable.  I would highly recommending messaging the company first with your calf size to see if it will accomodate your size.  For the foot part, I wear a 10.5/11 shoes and I had a little extra space.  I think it was said it will fit up to a size 14.  Overall, I felt that the heat and vibration really helped my lower body relax with a quality massage.  I felt the good ole tingling in my feet and legs when I finished each massage.  The rollers and discs really hit all of my painful spots and helped increase the blood circulation.  So this should help many people with aching feet.  Like I said, this will be a short review on the Foot & Calf Leg Shiatsu Massage Machine with Heat, Vibration, Itensity Setting Kneading by UT ULTRATECH.  For the money, it is a wise investment as weekly foot massages can start from $50 or more.  Stop paying someone else to do this for you .  This foot massager is great and it is always on call for you.        

For more information on the Foot & Calf Leg Shiatsu Massager Machine with Heat by UT ULTRATECH, simply click the More Details button below.  It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research.  You can always take it away later.