Friday, December 4, 2015

Kendal Shiatsu Kneading and Rolling Foot Massager AM-201 Review

Kendall Shiatsu Kneading and Rolling Foot Massager AM-201

I recently had a chance to try out this massager so I will give you my Kendal Shiatsu Kneading and Rolling Foot Massager AM-201 review.  This is a very nice compact foot massager that gives you different choices of massage modes to concentrate on different parts of your feet. I personally used all of them while getting my nightly massages.  Even while most foot massagers have an automatic turn off at 15 minutes, I will keep running them until I go through all the programmed modes.  Also, with this model, you can customize your massage to what you are looking for without the programmed modes which is always a plus. This unit primarily delivers a really good massage for the bottoms of the feet. It's a nice strong massage.  I also used this as an ankle and calf amssager as well. The compartments are wide enough so why not.  I also loved that they can accomodate larger feet without any problems at all.  The Kendal Shiatsu Kneading and Rolling Foot Massager AM-201 is quite the versatile massager.  It also only weighs in at 16 pounds so it isn't impossible to take with you on vacation or to the office.  One last thing that I loved about this foot massage from Kendal is the remaote control.  Any massager that has this is a plus in my book any day of the week. You simply extend your arm and presto, you can change the settings with the remote.  No need to interupt your massage by bending over t the unit.  All in all, this is a really nice foot massager without the big cost but it delivers a fairly strong massage to wipe those stresses away.  I would recommend this like others have.

For more information on the Kendal Shiatsu Kneading and Rolling Foot Massager AM-201, simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.