Monday, March 3, 2014

Hitachi Magic Wand Massager with Shibari Variable Speed Controller Review


This is a fast review on the Hitachi Magic Wand Massager with Shibari speed controller.  A friend of mine let me use hers when I was over for dinner.  I told her that I have been having cramps in calf on my left leg for about a week or so and it has been sore.  She told me that she found some relief with her Hitachi Magic Wand whenever she had stress on her body.  I have never used one of these before and was doubtful that it would work.  However, after using it for about 10 minutes at different speeds, the soreness decreased significantly.  I was amazed.  She said that it helps with circulation.  I asked her if she ever used it on her feet since I mostly do foot massager reviews and she said she did.  I tried it out and my feet also were feeling great as well.  This can definitely be used for your feet as well as the rest of your body.  One of the great aspects of this Magic Wand Massager is that you can place it exactly where you need relief. Also, the speed controller enables you to adjust the speed to increase the vibrations.  I liked it when it was at the highest.  So there you have it.  I really recommend adding this to your foot massager(s) as this can relax more parts of the body than your typical foot massager.     

For more information on the Hitachi Magic Wand Massager with Shibari Variable Speed Controller, simply click the More Details button below.  It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.          


As a note, I know these are used for other "personal" massages for more intimate areas but they can work perfectly fine for your entire body.