Friday, February 7, 2014

SPT AB-762R Reflexology Foot Massager Review


The SPT AB-762R Reflexology Foot Massager review will give you a great insight of how this product is and how I think it will work for you. From the beginning, this massager arrived fairly quickly (4 days after purchase) and was packaged nicely.  It's a sturdy unit weighing in at 25 pounds.  The actual foot massaging features work very nicely.  There is enough pressure to give you a controlled massage without overdoing it.  There is infrared heat that will give you some warmth but not more than most prefer.  I guess that is the only drawback that I have with this machine.  I feel that I'm getting better blood circulation after using this and it just makes my feet feel so good after each session of about 15 minutes.  Being a newer model, it does have a decent rating and I give it a 4 out of 5 stars because of the heat.  However, you might not have a problem with the heat level the SPT AB-762R massager provides.  

For more information on the SPT AB-762R Reflexology Foot Massager, simply click the More Details button below.  It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.