Saturday, September 22, 2018

QUINEAR Foot Massager with Soothing Heat 6 Levels Air Compression Intensities Deep Shiatsu Kneading Massage for Relax and Therapy Review


Here is my Quinear Foot Massager with Soothing Heat 6 Levels Air Compression Intensities Deep Shiatsu Kneading Massage for Relax and Therapy review.  I really liked the 6 different levels of compression intesity for my feet.  This will give you the option to start off at a lower level rather than go all out with the higest which is always a mistake for beginners.  Since I have been using foot massagers for years, I skipeed to level 4 then higher each day.  For me, I prefer the 5th and 6th levels combined with the two levels of heat (low and high).  You can experiment for what is best for you.  The Quinear foot massager also has kneading options from slow to fast.  As with most massagers, start off on slow than work up from there.  You want to enjoy this machine, not get hurt from it.  While using this foot massager, I did notice a comfortable tingling in my feet after each massage which I love as I'm on my feet all day long.  For me, the faster and harder settings really get my blood circulation and I rest a lot better (actually dozed off a few times).  This does have protection if you do doze with its 15 minute auto turn off timer.  I will keep this short by saying this is an awesome bargin of a foot massager for under $100.  The only drawback was that this fits up to a size 10 (US).  I'm a little bigger than that and while I did fit, it was a snug fit.  

For more information on the Quniear Foot Massager with Soothing Heat 6 Levels Air Compression Intensities Deep Shiatsu Kneading Massage for Relax and Therapy
, simply click the More Details button below.  It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research.  You can always take it away later.