Monday, September 17, 2018

Naipo Foot and Calf Massager with Foldable Design Review


Here is my Naipo Foot Massager Calf Foldable Machine, Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Tapping and Air Compression Feet Massage with Heat review.  Really no need to state the obvious on its best feature, but this is a 2 in 1 massager for your feet and calves.  So this gives you the option to massage both simultaneously or just go after a traditional foot massage in a few seconds.  In addition, I love that they put to separate controls for each section.  Another thing I love about this foot and calf masager is that it has heat.  It can get to a nice warm 112F which I absolutely appreciate when I had a hard day on my feet.  Also, this Naipo foot and calf massager gives you many choices for the massage.  It has 2 modes for kneading and compressing air on your feet, 3 options for the intensity of the air compression and 3 levels of veibration for your feet, particularly the heels.  I tried each combination to see what worked best for me.  However, since I always love the heat and stronger massges with heat, please be careful and gradually work up to the stronger levels especially if you are a beginner.  This is to relax and give comfort, not to make extra pain for you.  IN the end, this is a very well-built, sturdy massager that is well worth the money.  It gave a superior massage to all areas of my feet and definitely delivered some welcoming comfort to my calves.  Please keep in mind that this will fit up to size 11 feet.  Anything bigger could be pushing it.  Also, if your legs are longer, you may not get the full experience of the calf massager.  All in all, this was a winner in my book.

For more information on the Naipo Foot Massager Calf Foldable Machine, Shiatsu Kneading Rolling Tapping and Air Compression Feet Massage with Heat, simply click the More Details button below.  It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research.  You can always take it away later.