Sunday, September 16, 2018

Mynt Shiatsu Foot Massager Review



Here is my Mynt Shiatsu Foot Massager with Deep-Kneading, Built-in Heat Function, Customizable Air Pressure and Full Foot Coverage from Ankle to Toe review.  This is another powerhouse of a foot massager crammed into a small package.  The best feature of this premium foot massager is that you can choose between a tradition shiatsu massage or an air pressure "compression" message.  For the shiatsu foot massage, it gets right to your pressure points like actual fingers.  For the compression massage, this massager gives you 3 choices for the amount of pressure you want your feet, heel and ankle.  This includes low, medium or high pressure depending on what you desire each day.  I changed it up from day to day to see what worked best for me.  I personally like the higher pressure in most foot massagers as I'm on my feet all day long.  If I'm standing less for that day, I end up using the medium setting.  These options didn't disappoint me and I doubt they will disappoint you.  Another great thing about the Mynt foot massager is that it is pretty quiet.  No loud motors ruining your time of relaxation.  It also has some standard options like removeable sleeves for easy cleaning and easy to read and operate button console.  The only thing that people might not like but wasn't a deal breaker for me, it doesn't have a remote.  But come on people, for the price and what this foot massager delivers, a remote will be the last thing on your mind.  

For more information on the Mynt Shiatsu Foot Massager with Deep-Kneading, Built-in Heat Function, Customizable Air Pressure and Full Foot Coverage from Ankle to Toe, simply click the More Details button below.  It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research.  You can always take it away later.