Saturday, May 25, 2019

TheraSqueeze Pro Foot, Calf and Thigh Massager Review



Here is my TheraSqueeze Pro Foot, Calf and Thigh Massager review.  Along with some of the other foot massagers I have reviewed before, this is in the "powerhouse" category!  This is a massager of massagers that puts your feet, calves and thighs in an ultimate, lower body bliss.  Talk about getting your relaxation on.  I love foot massagers as I'm on my feet all day long but with the added benefits this one has for the lower half of the body, I'll be reviewing these a bit more often.  OK.  Let's get started.  This full range massager by TheraSqueeze has an easy control panel to operate.  I don't like complicated ones that nobody can understand.  There are three levels of strength for your massage but be sure to get accustomed to this first before going to the strongest one as they have a generous amount of pressure which I personally prefer.  It does this with a nice amount of air chambers (totalling 24) that squeeze away the daily tensions just like a professional massager with their inflating/deflating routine.  The heating function is always nice to have but I would like it a bit more hotter especially getting the deep kneading shiatsu massage. Others will think it is just fine.  I additionally liked the added vibrating that this foot massager gives as I always feel the next level of relaxation with vibration.  Another great feature of the ThereSqueeze massager is this it gives you the option to have individual massages as the lower and upper portions of this machine can be worked independently of each other.  After using this for a week, I felt great each time with my tingling sensation cranked up a few knotches and I slept a heck of a lot better where it was a deeper sleep. You'll probably feel lighter on your feet after each massage and also feel the blood circulating throughout your entire body, at least I did.  All in all, I really enjoyed this massager.  It is on the higher end of cost for massagers but this does work half your body. You could always go all the way and get a massage chair for a couple of grand but this is a great alternative if you are looking for precise massages on your legs and feet.     

For more information on the TheraSqueeze Pro Foot, Calf and Thigh Massager, simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.