Wednesday, August 29, 2018

HT-Reflex 2 Elite Foot and Calf Massager Review


Here is a very quick HT-Reflex 2 Elite Foot and Calf Massager review.  This foot massager from Human Touch comes nicely packaged so it should have no problem withstanding the delivery process.  Once out of the box, it is very easy to set up to get your foot massage going.  While some have found that the angle of the massager wasn't perfect, I had no problem fitting my calves and feet in with minimal adjustment on my part sitting on the sofa.  I really liked that this unit is for the feet and calves as I believe getting stiumulation to these body parts at the same time really helps with circulating the blood throughout the body.  There are three different automatic massage programs to give you the desired massage you are looking for.  I tried one a day then started over after 3 days.  For the feet, the rollers performed as expected and weren't too hard for me.  I liked that it had just enough power without causing discomfort.  The calf massage was something entirely different in a good way because Human Touch's patented "figure 8" motion really soothes the muscles and gets that blood flowing upward (I saw a nice video showing that).  As for the size of this foot massager, it is a little on the big side but does have the handles located on the sides for easy lifting and moving.  While I did read some people having relief from their foot ailments like Plantar Fascilitis, I can't comment on that since I don't have it.  I do know that my feet, calves and body do feel pretty good after a masage session.

If you are looking for a well built foot massager that gives a quality, human-like massage that has auto programs and an automatic turn off (just in case you fall asleep like I did a few time), this is worth taking a look at.  For more information on the HT-Reflex 2 Elite Foot and Calf Massager, simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.