Sunday, May 18, 2014

All in one foot spa bath massager w/ heat, HF vibration, infrared, O2 bubbles MS0810M Review



Here is my All in one foot spa bath massager w/ heat, HF vibration, infrared, O2 bubbles MS0810M by Kendall review.  This foot spa massagers is simply amazing. First, I should mention the heat. Many foot spa massagers say that they heat the water enough to give enough comfort during the spa session.  While most of them fail to heat the water sufficiently, this one does as advertised.  This Kendall massager keeps the heat level up during the duration of my foot massages which is normally about 20-30 minutes.  Now let me move onto the rollers that give a fantastic massager for the enitre length of my feet.  They feel wonderful with the heat and my feet go to another place if you know what I mean.  This spa massager definitely promotes good blood flow/circulation, takes care of fatigue and daily stresses and simply puts you in a relaxed state after a hard day on your feet.  This unit is well built and accomodate up to a size 14 foot. I have no problem recommending this foot spa massager for anyone that is on their feet all day or for a friend or family member that can use one.  

For more information on the All in one foot spa bath massager w/ heat, HF vibration, infrared, O2 bubbles MS0810M, simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.