Tuesday, September 11, 2018

PIBBS Foot Bath Massager FM3830A Review



This is my review on the Foot Bath Massager FM3830A by Pibbs.  First, I love that the water is heated and can get hot during the massage time.  This is great for sore, dry feet that have been abused all day long.  But even better, it has three choices depending on what type of foot bath massage you are looking for. First is a bubbles massage which gives a nice sensation.  Then there is a vibrating massage that speaks for itself followed by a combination of the first two options with heat. There is also a splash shield if it vibrates too much and water starts to go so no worries.  This unit also has rotating nodes which were redesigned that will bring extra comfort to your aching feet. It's ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and can fit probably up to a size 12 comfortably. All in all, it's a great foot bath massager and at a very reasonable price.  I was impressed with the massages it gave my feet.  And before I forget, you cvan add salts and oils into this massager without causing any damage which I find to be a big bonus.  I love having some nice Tea Tree Oils.  

For more information on the PIBBS Foot Bath Massager FM3830A, simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.