Wednesday, August 15, 2018

The Sharper Image MSG-F110 Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager Review

Sharper Image MSG-F11o Foot Massager
Here is my review of the Sharper Image MSG-F110 Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager. First off, I wanted to say that this thing is awesome!  I'm a salesman on my feet all day long and when I finally get off my feet at the end of the day, I can actually feel my feet tingling from the blood starting to circulate in them again.  Then, after a nice shower, I let this machine do it's magic.  The Sharper Image MSG-F110 Foot Massager gives you the option for a heated or non-heated foot massage.  I prefer the heated as it feels to get deeper into my feet.  With its rotating "fingers" as I call them since this foot massagers feels like someone is doing the action to you, you simply can close your eyes and forget about the tensions in your feet.  I can't say enough good things about the Sharper Image MSG-F110 Foot Massager and with the price that it has on it, it's pretty much a no brainer to have. Even though it was rated 4 out of 5 stars by many reviewers, I believe that it should get the full 5 stars as it is highly recommended by many including myself.  I hope you have found this review helpful.  

For more information and other reviews on the Sharper Image MSG-F110 Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massagers, you can simply click the more details button.