Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Thumper E501 NA Sport Percussive Massager Review

Here is my Thumper E501 NA Sport Percussive Massager review.  This is not your typical foot massager that you put your feet in and let the machine do the rest, but this Percussive Massager is not only perfect for your neck, arms and legs but also your feet!  This hand held massager allows you to get deep penetration into your muscle tissue bringing your feet more relief than usual.  I liked doing a circular motion on my arches, kind of like squeezing an orange type motion.  I also used it extensively where my toes meet the balls of my feet.  And since it has interchangeable massage heads, you can get the exact level of satisfaction to your aching feet.  In addition, you can work from your feet on up to get a full massage.  This massager will increase blood circulation and take care of your tight muscles as well without skipping a beat.  It's very quiet and lightweight.  

For more information on the Thumper E501 NA Sport Percussive Massager, simply click the More Details button below. It is also a good idea to add this to the cart first, then do your research. You can always take it away later.